N-Butanol Price List:
|Packaging Details||50 Kg Bag|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Molar Mass||74.121 g/mol|
|1 kg bag||Rs 60|
|50 kg bag||Rs 2,800|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
1-Butanol also known as n-Butanol is a primary alcohol with the chemical formula C₄H₉OH and a linear structure. Normal butanol is almost insoluble in water, but is soluble in almost all organic solvents.
Get Best price of >99% pure 50 kg bag of N-Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Uses:
- Butanol is used as a solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes, fats, oils, waxes, rubber and plasticizers.
- It is also used as a raw material for coating resins, butyl acrylate, butyl acetates, glycol ethers, etc.
- It is widely used as a diluent in cellulose nitrate lacquers and serves to improve their flow, gloss and resistance to blushing.
- It is used as a solvent for dyes e.g. in printing inks.
- Used as Additive in polishes and cleaners, de-icing fluids and in gasoline for spark-ignition engines.
- Used as Solubilizer in the textile industry.
- Used as feedstock for the production of flotation aids (e. g. butyl xanthate) and glycol ethers (in reactions with ethylene
or propylene oxide)
- Used as Humectant for cellulose nitrate.Hazards:
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.First Aid Measures:
- In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- If case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed: Make victim drink water. Avoid giving milk. If spontaneous vomiting appears imminent or occurs, hold patient's head down, lower than their hips to help avoid possible
aspiration of vomitus.
- If inhaled: Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. Prostheses such as false teeth, which may block airway, should be removed.