|Packaging Details||25 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||plastic additive, medicine manufacturing, fragrance enhancer, flavouring agent, Dyes, Sunscreen agent|
|Synonyms||Diphenylmethanone, Diphenyl ketone, Oxybenzone, C13H10O, BP4, Benzoylbenzene, BP3|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Shelf life||Stable under recommended storage conditions.|
|Appearance||PALE YELLOW GRANULAR POWDER|
|Melting Point||145.0 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||491 DegreeC|
|Solubility in water||2.5X10+5 mg/L at 25 DegreeC|
|Vapor pressure||Stable under recommended storage conditions.1.3X10-11 mm Hg at 25 DegreeC (est)|
|log Kow||0.37 (est)|
|Henrys Law Constant||7X10-15 atm-cu m/mole at 25 DegreeC (est)|
|Dissociation Constants||pKa1 = -2.4 (sulfonic acid); pKa2 = 7.6 (hydroxyl)|
|pH Value||1.2-2.2 (10% slurry in water)|
Pure Benzophenone-4 price list
|1 kg bag||Rs 1000|
|25 kg bag||Rs 25000 |
We deals in Benzophenone-4 or 2 -Hydroxy-4 methoxbenzophenone-5-sulphonic aid.Certificate of analysis (Coa) and material safety data sheet(msds) is attached .Get best price of pure benzophenone-4 chemical.Specification:
- K-Value(in dist. Water) : 46 min ( at 286 nm)
- Moisture Content: 3.0%Max (karl fischer)
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Solubility: stable under normal conditions
Packing: 25kgs. HMHDPE/Card board drums
Storage: Store in tightly covered containers in a cool area.
Avoid exposure to heat.Uses-
- Ultraviolet absorber for leather and textile fibers, in cosmetics and shampoos.
Methods of Manufacturing-
- Used as an ultraviolet absorber in cosmetics at concentrations of 5-10%.
- Benzophenones-2, -3, -4, -6, -8, and -9 are used in suntan lotions and hair sprays because they protect the skin and hair from the harmful effects of the sun. These ingredients also photostabilize cosmetic dyes, creams, and lotion's.
Benzophenone-4 is prepared via sulfonation of Benzophenone-3. The product is purified by precipitation from aqueous HCl, isolated by centrifugation, washed with acidic water, and dried.First Aid-
Immediate first aid: Ensure that adequate decontamination has been carried out. If patient is not breathing, start artificial respiration, preferably with a demand valve resuscitator, bag-valve-mask device, or pocket mask, as trained. Perform CPR if necessary. Immediately flush contaminated eyes with gently flowing water. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs, lean patient forward or place on the left side (head-down position, if possible) to maintain an open airway and prevent aspiration. Keep patient quiet and maintain normal body temperature. Obtain medical attention.